Something to think about

This might hurt, its not safe, but I know that i've I gotta make a change. I don't care if I break at least  i'll be feeling something. Cause just o.k. is not enough, help me fight through the nothingness of life.

I don't wanna go through the motions, I don't wanna go one more day. Without your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't wanna spend my whole life asking what if I had given everything? Instead of going through the motions.

No regrets not this time. I'm gonna let my heart defeat my mind. Let your love make me whole. I think im finally feeling something. Just o.k. is not enough, help me through the nothingness of this life.

Take me all the way. I don't wanna go through the motions. I'm finally feeling something real. I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, through the motions

I don't wanna go through the motions.

-matthew west





 

0 Responses to Something to think about